Why You Need an LED Dog Collar
What if $25 could save your dog's life? Seems like a no-brainer, right?
You are a friend and a protector. Your pets count on you to keep them safe. That means knowing where they are when off-leash at night. That means making sure they are easily seen by inattentive drivers.
Other manufacturers promise a visible light up dog collar, but they only deliver half the equation. They put a single bulb at one end of the collar and call it a day.
We know that just doesn’t cut it. We know that if your dog is off-leash at night, you need the brightest possible light to keep them visible. Accidents can be prevented if the driver can simply see your dog. And see them well. See them clearly. See them bright as day.
It’s simple. The longer the light travels away from the source, the less intense it gets. And the less intense it gets, the more difficult it is for you (and vehicles) to see your dog.
This is why we have placed a series of individual LED lights that span the collar from end to end. This ensures that you have a brighter, more consistent light across nearly the entire length of the collar.
This is what makes our LED dog collars better than the competition. Better visibility means better safety.
We developed the Blazin Safety LED dog collar for our dog and for yours.
- Rechargeable using a standard USB phone charger (cord included)
- Bright, consistent lights so your dog will be visible from up to 1,000 feet away
- Nearly 360 degrees of illumination so your dog can be seen from any angle
- Runs over 8 hours on a single charge
- Cycle between 3 different light modes (solid, fast blink, slow blink)
- Made with durable, high-quality nylon
Colors and Sizing
- 4 fully adjustable sizes to fit almost any dog (8.1" to 27.5" necks)
- Available in 10 colors so you can stylishly track multiple dogs
- We stand behind our products 100%, which means that if you are ever not satisfied with your light up dog collar, we are easy to reach and here to help
With over 250,000 Blazin Safety LED dog collars sold worldwide, the proof is in. See what customers are saying about us.
“We have a totally blind Australian Shepherd. It is no exaggeration to say this collar saved his life when he fell in our icy pond 2 days ago. We watched the green glow of his collar from underneath the water as we helplessly looked for a way to rescue him… this was the worst 20 minutes of my life. Without this collar, we would have lost our sweet boy.”
Measure around the top of your dog's neck, just behind the ears. We recommend adding 1-3 inches to the measurement, depending on the size of the dog.
Buy with Confidence
Loved your item!
It was nice but the return was not good so good so i donated to a shelter dog
Incredibly bright, excellent color, and amazing battery life (I charge it once a week and we go on an early morning run and a late night walk.)
LED Dog Collar
LED Dog Collar